Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Underwear Psychology


Superman, Spiderman and friends, Go Diego Go, Bob the Builder, Army men---Those are the types of underwear I sorted through today while doing laundry. Someday in the future we will add Cinderella, Snow White, Barbie, etc... I laughed at the thought of grownups wearing pictures of their heroes on their underwear. Would it give us an extra boost of confidence and companionship?

So, I ask you, Who's face would be on your underpants?

I guess that is my inappropriate way of asking the completely appropriate icebreaker question of "what famous person would you like to have dinner with" (I am inappropriateness at it's best....just ask my husband).

For example, My mom's underwear drawer would have a selection that included Laura Bush Briefs, Elizabeth Elliot Panties, and Thomas Jefferson Drawers.

My father-in-law would have an Eagles Greatest Hits set of Boxers.

So, now it's your turn. . .

8 comments:

Kipplyn said...

You are funny. I have to think about this one. Maybe something really spiritual. Do they make Jesus panties. That feels sac-religious to even say! My heros... of course my mom and dad. I have some hero friends that are better at some things than me. Or other moms who have raised amazing kids with great character. Michele Duggar granny panies? What about Stacy String bikinis?

Dalene said...

WOW.

This may be a great idea. Could you market this? There might be a trainload of $$ in it. Especially the Dugger panties. You could have over two weeks worth with a different person on each pair, and never have to do laundry.

Corbin said...

Hi Stacy Don't know if you remember me...Just blog stalking and happend upon your blog! Your kids are precious and you and ben look great glad to see y'all are doing well!!! Corbin

Annie said...

Stacy, you are great. I love the way you can articulate what is, or should be near to our hearts. Looking forward to being with you over the 4th.

The Booys said...

i like the idea of oprah on my panties. she is inspirational and used to being on hundreds and hundreds of magazine covers. there is not that much difference, right?

okay, if you start this crazy panty company, i would love to be in on the brain storming sessions.

Marci said...

You are hilarious Stacy, but I just can't make my mind go there in thinking of "who" I would want on my panties.

Jenna Jean said...

I can't tell you how excited my kids get when I go to your blog and they hear the Star Wars song!

I have been thinking what kind of person I want on my panties but still can't think of anyone! What I do love, is to see my little boy walking around with a "kung fu panda" or "Thomas the train" on his tiny hinny. It doesn't get much better than that!

Gerri/Mom/Grammy said...

That's EASY!!! My kids and grandkids of course!!!