Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Love and Marriage defined by Sawyer

So the other day we were all in the van on the way to a birthday party with some of Sawyer's friends. They were watching Curious George and since Sawyer has seen it over 15 times he was narrarating it for his friends. He was giving them by play by play commentary for each scene they were watching. I heard the voice of "The Man in the Yellow Hat" and the voice of a woman talking sweetly to each other, and then I heard Sawyer explain "she loooooooooves him". I asked Sawyer how he could tell, and he said "I just know because of how their eyes look when they look at each other. You know, like how you and daddy look at each other." Then he added, "but I can tell they're not married, because they don't kiss."

2 comments:

Jonna said...

Adorable. Simply Adorable.

Kipplyn said...

Gotta love sweet Sawyer!! I can just hear him now! He is Chandler´s clone! Glad to hear you and Ben look at each other ¨like that¨ Miss you tons!