Monday, October 20, 2008

Unicorns and Hearts and Smiley Faces

Well, if my last post made you need a Prozac or Zoloft or just a big piece of chocolate cake, I apologize. I'm better now. : )

I forgot something about "the Potter." He doesn't leave His work. He doesn't leave the wheel spinning and let the clay try to do something on it's own. His hands are always at work, always shaping and molding. So instead of me saying "hey, what about this spot over here?" or "wow, this area is NOT looking good," I'm just going to sit back and let Him do his work and enjoy the ride.

He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion.
Philippians 1:6

1 comment:

Jenna Jean said...

I just read this post after leaving a comment on your following post. I am glad to see that unicorns, hearts, and smiley faces are back.